Become a member
Benefits of becoming member of the Young Confederation:
- Access to the Young Confederation multimedia learning portal.
- Regular information by email about the Young Confederation news and events via newsletters and social media.
- Opportunity to apply for Confederation grants, awards, fellowships and observerships.
- Discounts on standard registration fees to Confederation congresses and educational events.
- Access to ENT & Audiology News e-magazines and e-newsletters direct to your inbox every month at no cost.
- Inclusion in the Young Confederation community- easily connect with your peers, ask for advice, publicise your own events and receive support and friendship.
No membership fees
Who can become member of the Young Confederation:
- Any member of a Confederation subspecialty society, and/or member of the corresponding national ORL-HNS society, and/or any individual member of the Confederation younger than 45 years of age at the time of the application.
- The membership with the Young Confederation ends automatically at the end of the year in which the respective member turns 45.
Applicants must send by email to