We are almost 200 members
Since the creation of the Young Confederation on October 31, 2022, we are now almost 200 members.
If you are under 45 years of age, do not hesitate to become a member and benefit from:
- Access to the Confederation multimedia learning portal.
- Regular information by email about the Young Confederation news and events via newsletters and social media.
- Opportunity to apply for Confederation grants, awards, fellowships and observerships.
- Discounts on standard registration fees to Confederation congresses and educational events.
- Inclusion in the Young Confederation community- easily connect with your peers, ask for advice, publicise your own events and receive support and friendship.
Who can become member of the Young Confederation:
- Any member of a Subspecialty Society, National Society or any individual member of the Confederation younger than 45 years of age at the time of the application to join, may apply to become part of the Young Confederation.
- The membership with the Young Confederation ends automatically at the end of the year in which the respective member turns 45.
No Membership fees